By clicking on the arrow you will get to the booking page of FLOW with a detailed explanation of the reservation process.
You can also book a ticket on site at FLOW for the same day or another day.
Time slots, tickets & hours
- To swim at FLOW, you best book a ticket in advance. Booking at the pool is free of charge, booking online requires the payment of a little booking fee of 2,00 € for adults, 1,50 € for youngsters (12-17y), 1,00 € for children (6-11y). Children under 6 years are welcome free of charge.
- A ticket is valid for one time slot of 45 minutes in the pool and swimming zone. Before and after your time slot you can stay longer on the sun decks around the pool.
- There are 9 time slots per day for everybody, from 12h15 until 19h00.
- On Saturday morning there are additional time slots for women only.
- Booking is possible from 72 hours (3 days) before the time slot.
- There are tickets for adults (18+ years), youngsters (12-17 years) and children (0-12 years).
- In the swimming zone and the pool children under 12 year must be accompanied by an adult in swimwear!
- Remember to bring your ticket with the code (printed or on your phone) at the day of your time slot.
- You must arrive at least 25 minutes before the time of your time slot at the entrance for the check-in.
- Your ticket will be exchanged for a swimming pass that grants access to the swimming zone at the specific time of your time slot.
- Please change into swimwear before entering the swimming zone.
- Only dedicated clean swimwear is allowed in the swimming zone (swimming trunks and shorts, bathing suits, bikinis and full cover bathing suits). Streetwear and underwear is not allowed.
- You can store smaller valuables in the lockers in the changing area. Bring your own padlock or buy one at the entrance.
- Other belongings (bags, clothing, shoes, towels) fit into a shelf in the swimming zone.
- If something is unclear, ask a member of the FLOW team. We are happy to help you!
By reserving a time slot you accept the rules and regulations of FLOW. You can find them at flow.brussels/en/rules.